Date(s) - Thursday, November 17, 2016
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
SELF-SERVICE: ANALYTICS HOLY GRAIL
PLEASE NOTE: This is an after hours event with cocktails and light hors d’oeuvres.
ALN Event Agenda:
5:00 PM – Networking (Cocktails and appetizers provided)
5:45 PM – Event Kick-off and Introductions
6:00 PM – Three Self-Service Presentations
7:00 PM – Q&A and Facilitated Discussion with our Presenters
7:30 PM – Continued Networking
8:00 PM – Meeting Wrap-up
For some time now, business and technology leaders have been trying to make business intelligence and analytics more readily available to their employees, customers, and external partners. The benefits of self-service analytics seem obvious, yet many organizations continue to struggle to achieve any real progress toward making it a reality. This lack of success begs the question:
Is self-service the holy grail all analytics and BI leaders should be striving to obtain or is it merely analytics nirvana?
- What drove the need for self-service?
- What was your approach for deploying self-service analytics?
- What organization changes were required and how did you manage those changes?
- What other issues did you face in achieving self-service and how did you overcome them?
- What have been the biggest lessons learned so far?
- Bill Bernabei – Managing Director of Business Intelligence, CBRE
- William Riley – Manager of Performance and Decision Support, Walgreen’s
- Joe Wolowski – Director Business Intelligence and Data Governance, US Cellular
You must be an ALN Member to sign-up for this event. Please login if you are already an ALN member or go to our registration page to apply for membership.